Tuesday 18 February 2014

Another Dive


It's another dive into the depths of my thoughts. This never ending, dark, and bottomless ocean. I won't stop swimming; many tell me not to take such dives, for I may never make it back to reality and drown there in the depths
But I have no intention to stop, I go deep and deeper, sometimes I know it leads nowhere so I come out.  And other times I go down and down until I can breathe in the depth of the ocean, until I grow those little wings and lungs of a mermaid
I am no longer afraid of darkness, for I have learned the truth; I am the 'light'. And while others think I will never make it out of this bottomless ocean, I will be witnessing a whole new world and carry with me a thousand new colours


Painted by Delawer Omar

No comments:

Post a Comment